Pet Pals Summer Day Camp
Our summer day camp is for children (6-12 years old) who love animals! Campers learn the importance of compassionate animal care through time with animals, games, crafts, humane education lessons, and a wide variety of guest speakers. Each week children will have the opportunity to interact with a variety of animals. The camp is Monday-Friday with drop off between 8:30-9:00am and pick up between 3:00-3:30pm.
2020 Camp Registration opens March 1st!
Dates for 2020 Pet Pals Camp
Session 1: June 22nd – June 26th
Session 2: June 29th – July3rd
Session 3: July 6th – July 10th
Session 4: July 13th – July 17th
Session 5: July 20th – July 24th
Session 6: July 27th – July 31st
Contact Kristin, Volunteer & Outreach Manager, with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pet Pals Camp FAQ’s
- March 1st—April 15th: A full refund will be given.
- April 16th—Sunday before camp session starts: A full refund will be given if we are able to fill the spot. If we are unable to fill the spot a refund of $125 will be given.
- If a refund is requested during the camper’s scheduled week, the refund will be calculated in the following way: $25 x number of days student did not attend camp.
- All refunds and cancellations must be submitted via the CampDoc registration portal.
- Please expect a one week waiting period to receive a refund if you pay via your CampDoc portal. Please expect a three to four week waiting period to receive your refund check if you pay with a check or cash.